Vermont's Clean Energy Future
High Meadows Fund-Sponsored Reports
- February 2016 | Progress for Vermont: Vermont Climate Change Economy Council Report and Action Plan | The Climate Change Economy Council is a group of Vermont leaders convened by the Vermont Council on Rural Development. The Council was convened in order to develop economic development strategies which "address the challenges of climate change by reducing and mitigating carbon impacts while spurring innovation and creativity, encouraging entrepreneurism, attracting youth, and building jobs for the future." The report includes their seven recommendations.
- October 2012 | Mobilizing Capital to Transform Vermont's Energy/Economy | Catalyst Financial Group, with support from the High Meadows Fund.
- August 2011 | Affordable Heat - A Roadmap for Vermont | Regulatory Assistance Project with funding from the High Meadows Fund (or read the Executive Summary)
Vermont's Clean Energy Future - Resources
- Energy Action Network
- Clean Energy Development Fund - Vermont Public Service Department
- Regulatory Assistance Project Resource Library
- Vermont Comprehensive Energy Plan - Vermont Public Service Department
- Vermont Energy and Climate Action Network (VECAN)
- Vermont Natural Resources Council Energy and Climate Action Page